HACCP Certificate in Dubai:
Hazard Analysis and Critical Central Point (HACCP) Food Safety Management System is a process control system designed to identify and prevent microbial and other hazards in food production and the entire food chain. HACCP Certificate in Dubai includes steps designed to prevent problems before they occur and to correct deviations through a systematic way as soon as they are detected.
Such preventive control systems with documentation and verification are widely recognized by scientific authorities and international organizations as the most effective approach available for producing safe food.
HACCP enables the producers, processors, distributors, exporters of food products to utilize technical resources efficiently and in a cost effective manner in assuring food safety.
HACCP offers continuous and systematic approaches to assure food safety. In light of recent food safety related incidents, there is a renewed interest in HACCP from a regulatory point of view. The industry will do well to adopt HACCP Certificate in Dubai approaches to food safety whether or not it is required.
- Conduct a hazard analysis.
- Determine the critical control points.
- Establish critical limits.
- Establish a system to monitor control of the CCP.
- Establish the corrective action to be taken when monitoring indicates that a particular CCP is not under control.
- Establish procedures for verification to confirm that the HACCP system is under control.
- Establish documentation concerning all procedures and records appropriate to these principles and their application
Benefits of HACCP Certification in Dubai
HACCP provides businesses with a cost effective system for control of food safety, from ingredients right through to production, storage, and distribution to sale and service of the final consumer. The preventive approach of the HACCP Certificate in Dubai not only improves food safety management but also complements other quality management systems. The main benefits of HACCP are:
- Saves your business money in the long run
- Avoids you poisoning your customers
- Food safety standards increase
- Ensures you are compliant with the law
- Food quality standards increase
- Organizes your process to produce safe food
- Organizes your staff promoting teamwork and efficiency