ISO 9001 Certification?
ISO 9001 is a Quality Management Standard. It suits all organizations large or small and covers all sectors, including charities and the voluntary sector. It is suitable for organizations in all industry sectors and will help your organization to improve management processes to compete locally and/or globally. It aims to help organizations become structured and efficient. Nested Consultant is Dubai based company providing ISO certification in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujaihra, Ras Al Khaima, Umm Al Qawain and all over the GCC.
The Aim of ISO 9001:
The aim of the standard is to ensure companies that implement it are:
- customer focused
- keeping appropriate records
- committed to continuously improving
- setting quality requirements for their products/services
- measuring their products/services against those requirements
- achieve goals and objectives
These are all great things for a company to do, but most of the time these activities will go unnoticed by their customers.
Why You Need ISO 9001 Certification?
- Meet Customer Requirements
- Focus Management and Employees
- Improve Company and Product Quality
- Achieve International Quality Recognition
- Increase Customer Satisfaction with your Products
- Describe, Understand, and Communicate Your Company Processes
- Develop a Professional Culture and Better Employee Morale
- Improve the Consistency of Your Operations
- Get More Revenue and Business from New Customers
- Improve Efficiency, Reduce Waste, and Save Money
- Existing and future customers can be confident that products and services will exceed their expectations
- ISO 9001 encourages best practice throughout an organization to provide exemplary performance and quality whilst reducing costs and complaints
- ISO 9001 does not set targets or demand that you stop certain operational activities
- ISO 9001 is often a requirement to tender for new work and even when it is not it will provide you with a competitive advantage
- Certification will provide future clients with confidence in your business practices and your ability to deliver at a consistently high standard
- Understanding the needs of your customers and their feedback will provide a basis for continuous improvement that will set you apart from your competitors
- Due to the structure of ISO 9001, it is simply integrated with other standards, whether written by ISO or industry specific
- Broaden business opportunities by demonstrating compliance with complex legislation
- The sharing of best practice techniques encourages consistency and reduces the potential for errors or worse, prosecution
- Improved processes will be more efficient whilst also reducing the risk of expensive mistakes
- Provides confidence in the legality of operational activities
- Supports the development of efficient internal processes and sound operational solutions.
- A Quality Management System will improve operational performance, providing more efficient ways of working to save time, money and resources
- Help eliminate errors and increase profits
- Supports best practice and helps communicate how things are done and more importantly, why
- Motivates and engages staff with improved internal communication and helps reduce mistakes