ISO 9001 (Quality Management System)
ISO 9001 is a Quality Management Standard. It suits all organizations large or small and covers all sectors, including charities and the voluntary sector. It is suitable for organizations in all industry sectors and will help your organization to improve management processes to compete locally and/or globally. It aims to help organizations become structured and efficient. Nested Management Consultant is UAE based company providing ISO 9001 certification in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujaihra, Ras Al Khaima, Umm Al Qawain and all over the GCC.
Who can use ISO 9001 QMS?
ISO 9001 certification is applicable to any organisation – irrespective of their size or geographical location. One of its major strengths is its wider appeal for all types of organisation. Because it focuses on processes and customer satisfaction rather than procedures, achieving an ISO certification in Dubai or in Abu Dhabi, for example, is equally applicable and beneficial to service providers and manufacturers.
Global sectors have also continued to focus their efforts on quality, with sector specific QMS derivatives available for the automotive, aerospace, defense and medical sectors.
The Aim of ISO 9001:
The aim of the standard is to ensure companies that implement it are:
- customer focused
- keeping appropriate records
- committed to continuously improving
- setting quality requirements for their products/services
- measuring their products/services against those requirements
- achieve goals and objectives
These are all great things for a company to do, but most of the time these activities will go unnoticed by their customers.
Why is ISO 9001 in Dubai is Important for Your business?
It provides the infrastructure, procedures, processes and resources needed to help organisations both monitor and improve their performance to drive efficiencies, client service and product excellence.
An ISO 9001 QMS certification helps to deliver:
- Shareholder engagement.
- Organisational reputation.
- Client satisfaction and
- Competitive advantage.
- Meet Customer Requirements
- Focus Management and Employees
- Improve Company and Product Quality
- Achieve International Quality Recognition
- Increase Customer Satisfaction with your Products
- Describe, Understand, and Communicate Your Company Processes
- Develop a Professional Culture and Better Employee Morale
- Improve the Consistency of Your Operations
- Get More Revenue and Business from New Customers
- Improve Efficiency, Reduce Waste, and Save Money
There have been numerous independent studies over the years demonstrating the benefits of implementing ISO 9001; one of these is a recent article published in a prestigious peer-reviewed academic journal from Harvard Business School.
- Existing and future customers can be confident that products and services will exceed their expectations
- ISO 9001 encourages best practice throughout an organization to provide exemplary performance and quality whilst reducing costs and complaints
- ISO 9001 certification does not set targets or demand that you stop certain operational activities
- ISO 9001 is often a requirement to tender for new work and even when it is not it will provide you with a competitive advantage
- Certification will provide future clients with confidence in your business practices and your ability to deliver at a consistently high standard
- Understanding the needs of your customers and their feedback will provide a basis for continuous improvement that will set you apart from your competitors
- Due to the structure of ISO 9001 certification in Dubai, it is simply integrated with other standards, whether written by ISO or industry specific
- Broaden business opportunities by demonstrating compliance with complex legislation
- The sharing of best practice techniques encourages consistency and reduces the potential for errors or worse, prosecution
- Improved processes will be more efficient whilst also reducing the risk of expensive mistakes
- Provides confidence in the legality of operational activities
- Supports the development of efficient internal processes and sound operational solutions.
- A Quality Management System will improve operational performance, providing more efficient ways of working to save time, money and resources
- Help eliminate errors and increase profits
- Supports best practice and helps communicate how things are done and more importantly, why
- Motivates and engages staff with improved internal communication and helps reduce mistakes